AlaskasWorld advises that people with login problems reach out to ICS Helpdesk during working hours. However, you can contact them using one of the other customer support methods if you need additional assistance with the signup process.
If you are looking for job openings on Alaska Airlines, you can find the details on the official website of Alaska at www.alaskaworld.com, which also serves as an official login portal for Alaska Airlines. The “Alaska Jobs” link at www.alaskworld.com will redirect you to the Alaska Air Careers section. From there, you can select the department you wish to work for: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, and Virgin Airlines.
Accessing AlaskasWorld By Mobile
In case, you don’t have access to a computer, you can still access the Alaska PET from your cell phone. You can follow the steps explained below to sign in into your PET account. The only thing you will require is a smartphone with an active internet connection.
- Open your mobile web browser and enter the address www. alaskasworld.com in the address bar.
- Select the “PET” option when the website inquires where you want to go today.
- Tap the circle next to “Alaska” or “Horizon” to choose the airline you are currently working with.
- Tap the “Arctic” or “Employee” field and submit the correct details in the required field. T
- Submit your account password in the “Password” field.
- Select the “Store user ID on this computer” checkbox if you are using your personal and private cell phones and wish the site to register your employee or Artic number.
- Tap the gray colored “Sign In” button.
- Now, if the submitted details are correct, you will be redirected to the home page of your AlaskasWorld account. You can easily access all the sections of the portal from here.